Friday, May 5, 2023

38 for lunch

It was a school holiday for Jan and Jay on Wednesday. Special holiday in conjunction with Wesak Day that fell on Thursday (yesterday).  They wanted to dine out for lunch that day.

And since Jamie still have school that day, we can't go too far as we needed to pick him up from school around 1250pm. So we went to 38 Food Street for lunch as they wanted to have fish n chip from Small Coconut. 


So both of them ordered and paid at the Small Coconut stall while I browsed around myself. RM14 for the fish n chip, both were having the same dish. 


As for yours truly, I settled for the fast food. RM8 for my plate. And RM3.39 for a tall glass of teh c peng special!!! 


6 comments:

PH said...

I would prefer your fast food rather than the fish & chips LOL!

Nancy Chan said...

Fast food looks good. Long time haven't eaten fish and chips.

suituapui said...

I wonder what fish they use. Love your chap fan, RM8 so cheap!

Angie's Recipes said...

Fish and chips are fast food too, yours more appealing!

mun said...

The fish and chips looks so tasty and the price is affordable too! Your fast food is it chapfan?

mun said...

Tempted by your post, I went to eat MFM to eat fish and chips.