Monday, May 1, 2023

2nd visit to Little Sushi


This Japanese outlet opened up end of last year and I did made a trip there for lunch in November. Since then, we didn't try out its other dishes on the menu till hubby mentioned about it last weekend after our grocery shopping in Emart. 
 

The rain started to pour just as we were seated and ordered our lunch. Thank God for the rain although it didn't lasted long but good to cool down this hot weather we are experiencing lately. 

We did the ordered via online menu. Hubby ordered the Fuku set (sushi platter) and I recommended the tori katsu maki that I had on the previous visit. 

 


Jan for once didn't had her unagi don but she went for Japanese curry. The curry katsu jyu was not so spicy, so she was able to tolerate the spiciness of the curry. 


My man went for saba shio bento while I decided to have teriyaki chicken bento for lunch. 


And a serving of edamame to share among us. 

Our lunch in Little Sushi totalling RM159 plus drinks and 2 packs of oyako jyu for the boys at home. 




4 comments:

Angie's Recipes said...

I just like the seafood on the rice :-))

mun said...

Very tasty food! I would go for the fish dishes such as unagi and saba set. Yummy! 😋

suituapui said...

After our disappointing visit to Sushi Zanmai, we are not keen on going Japanese anymore. My girl did go to Sushi King, not much better. I wish some people would open some nice Japanese places here...not these half past six franchises, not worth a second visit.

PH said...

What a nice outing for Japanese food. I have not had a bento for a long time.