Tuesday, May 16, 2023

Colour for Double Happiness

Double Happiness Cafe in Green Heights is not a coffee shop we would patronise frequently as it is far from my place. Usually when we are in Green Heights, we would go to the Sin Chong Choon which is a stone throw away for its well known 3 layers teh c peng special and Sarawak laksa.

This Double Happiness Cafe is easily spotted for its bright, catchy pink colour. At least they didn't painted red for the colour of double happiness. Lol. 


Not fully packed on the morning the 4 of us were there. My mil and I had the same thing, that was Sarawak laksa. RM8 for normal bowl, which was rather good and appetizing. 


My kolo mee lover had the kolo mee RM5.50. He requested for red so you could see the red colour in the noodle. And oh, I spotted the crispy pork lard on top too!!


My hubby ordered kompia and sio bee for his breakfast. He was on diet in case you wondered why he ate so little. 

3 pieces of kompia and 5 Kuching sio bee for around RM11.00. 







4 comments:

Angie's Recipes said...

Thought Double Happiness should always vibrant red :-) The food looks very appetizing.

PH said...

Very nice breakfast. There is a stall near my place that sell Sarawak kolo mee. But I haven't gone there because I have to cross the overhead bridge and I am too lazy. LOL!

suituapui said...

The kolo mee looks good! WHAT? That's little? LOL!!!

mun said...

Your Sarawak laksa looks so tasty, especially the two prawns. Yums yummy!