Monday, May 8, 2023

Brekkie @ Small Cat

We went to Small Cat Cafe last Thursday as my man was craving its chee cheong fun. He liked the CCF as pretty authentic and the uncle selling it was friendly.

It didn't take long for CCF to arrive at our table. Usually it took longer as he was working alone and business was good. Luckily it didn't take long that day.


I ordered a set of butter kaya toast (RM2) to share with him while waiting for my Sarawak laksa. 

I tasted its laksa before, it was pretty alright. Nothing to shout about but at least it can satisfy my tastebud for Sarawak laksa. 

 

7 comments:

Angie's Recipes said...

Looks like a very satisfying and delicious breakfast!

suituapui said...

So many cat places popping out everywhere these days - seems everyone is into keeping them as pets. Those felines have better lives than humans!

mun said...

Ah, this is hk ccf. Got char siew and prawns selection. You all ordered with char siew or prawns or another fillings?

PH said...

I like the name of the cafe! I like CCF, haven't eaten in a while.

mun said...

Today I also ate Sarawak laksa. Yums!

mun said...

Thanks for your comment at my side. That movie I mentioned is suitable for your children too. It is showing in Kuching cinema too so you can bring them to watch it as it is an educational movie.

Nux V said...

what a unique name for a cafe!