Friday, May 12, 2023

Busy right now

Hubby and I went to Golden Arch as we wanted to check out the furniture in one of the shops there. And since we were there, we might as well catch on some breakfast first. 


No introduction needed for this Golden Arch Cafe as it is well known among the Kuchingites. 


My man opted for mixed pork soup and noodle set that morning. The soup looked good but no, I prefer something stronger that day. 


Whenever at Golden Arch Cafe, I must have its Sarawak laksa. So a special serving for me. Thanks hubby for ordering special (RM9) for me. 

I would be getting busier in the upcoming days as I am venturing into a new business. I couldn't believe that I am going back into the business world after been a homemaker for more than 10 years.  Will blog about it when things are settling down but right now, I got lots on my hands. See you guys around!!!

4 comments:

Angie's Recipes said...

Those prawns look really GREAT!

mun said...

Wow! Big prawns! Yummy 😋 all the best to your business!

Lisa said...

I want those huge prawns so bad!!

suituapui said...

Good luck in your endeavour, whatever you are venturing into. Kids big already, more time on your hands to do your own thing. I only know Golden Arch for its laksa but I like the look of what your hubby haf.