Friday, October 28, 2022

Whatever you have


We were back at this food court for our breakfast as the girl wanted her Western breakfast. So the three of us went over to enjoy our breakfast while the boys were still in their slumberland. 



We seated in front of the Char Kueh stall and I have been wanting to taste its char kueh. Few flavours to choose from and my favourite has always been the salty one. So RM6 for this salty char kueh to share among the three of us.


It didn't take long for The Breakfast Factory to do our food as it came in a quick time. 



Jan's Champion breakfast (above) as it was called while I have whatever my man had.



A lovely breakfast as I enjoyed it although I seldom take this kind of breakfast. Once in a while, a change from usual kolo mee and Sarawak laksa is pretty enticing. 

5 comments:

Angie's Recipes said...

My favourite breakfast is STEAK :-))

suituapui said...

I hardly ever go for a western breakfast, only when I am staying at a hotel and free buffet breakfast is provided. Outside, I'd go for noodles.

mun said...

I will have that char Kueh and ask them to add more eggs by topping up.

Nancy Chan said...

I like varieties for breakfast because sometimes I get bored with noodles.

PH said...

No breakfast for me as I can't seem to eat in the morning.