Monday, October 31, 2022

The noodles

It was the movie date on Deepavali. It wasn't a public holiday here so there wasn't a big crowd in Vivacity Megamall that Monday, which we liked. It was our first movie since MCO so it has been more than 2 years since our last outing, and our choice of movie was Black Adam. Actually it was more of Jamie's choice as he was the one who pestering us to go for the movie. 


I booked 1130am slot and it was over 2 hours show. By the time it ended, we were hungry so we went to this noodle eatery for our late lunch.


Go Noodle House which was opposite to Level Up Fitness on Level 3. Not so crowded then because my guess it was almost 2pm so can't expect many diners.


Hubby always wanted to try out this place but didn't get the chance. Seeing not many diners in the eatery, he guided us into this place.


This Qing dynasty inspired eatery, was clean and aptly decorated. Made me think of my time in China, dining in their restaurants. All ordering are online, so you need to scan their QR code to go to their online menu and do the ordering there. Of course, you make your payment after done at their cashier. 

Let check out on what we had.


Hubby's beef noodle came first. Beef slice and minced beef soup noodle with his noodle option of lamian while the girl went for the same set but with mihun in her noodle soup.


Jay went for this pork ball mi xian noodle set that included fried beancurd skin, fish nugget and a bottle of mineral water. 


Kid's meal for Jamie but the portion was pretty huge. It was called special dark sauce mi xian kid meal set. The boy was having hard time finishing his noodle but he ate 3/4 of it while the dad helped to clear the noodle off for him. Jan and I helped with some of his side dishes.


As for yours truly, this superior pan mee soup was just nice to satisfy the craving. How much I missed pan mee. 

When it came, I could immediately smell the wine in the soup. So fragrant!! I quite enjoyed it.


The portion was huge. Big bowls of noodle soup, no need to order any drink!! And I was still full when it was dinnertime that evening! 


6 comments:

mun said...

Oh, so go noodles opened shop at your side already. Good. Now you can enjoy their noodles whenever you like. I can't remember whether or not I have tried their beef slices or not because I always order grouper fish fillets.

Angie's Recipes said...

Foods look pretty awesome there. I would love to try those pork balls.

suituapui said...

Go Noodle House? Isn't that a franchise? I've seen reviews of their outlets in West Malaysia. Ooooo...I would love all those noodles in clear soup. Their beef noodles look good!

suituapui said...

Gasp!!! RM23.90!!! *faints* LOL!!!

Reanaclaire said...

Those days when Go noodles started to open, people queued up to go in. Nowadays the food quality was not that ummph already, I love the pork tendons balls soup... really nice! The chili was the super hottest! LOL...

Nancy Chan said...

All the noodles looks delicious. I love noodle in soups.