Sunday, October 2, 2022

To the brim

 


Check out my lunch that I had not long ago. My order from Singapore Chicken Rice (SCR), our local franchise outlet. 

It has been a while since I had its fried rice so kind of craving for its seafood fried rice. And look what I got when my Food Panda driver delivered my food. The fried rice was huge, it filled up to the brim of the bento box!! Wow!! Plus a fried egg, it was only RM13.90. 


While I ordered fried rice for me and Jan, the boys wanted its fried chicken rice. So, here was their chicken rice;  RM11.50 each.


After used the discount voucher, total I paid was RM42.40 for our lunch. Initially the driver only delivered 2 chicken rice to me. So, I needed to tell him that my order was 4 sets, so he had to go back to the shop and inquire on the other 2 sets. Luckily the shop that I selected was in MJC, so not that far. After some time, he came back with the correct order. And we can enjoyed our food in the comfort of our home. 

Weather has been so hot in the morning lately but come evening time, we had crazy rain or thunderstorm. Lazy to go out under such weather, I am definitely one of those who don't fancy driving in the rain.


8 comments:

suituapui said...

We had a very nice SCR outlet at Sg Merah here, closed down already. Only two outlets here, never been to those.

Angie's Recipes said...

The eggs are perfectly done. I could eat 5 at one go!

mun said...

I like the fried eggs! So crispy at the edges. Good that you check n immediately tell the rider to go back to collect two more packs.

PH said...

So worth it! The portion size is very generous.

Nux V said...

that fried rice portion can feed 2 person, or perhaps can become my OMAD meal.

Nancy Chan said...

Coincidently we had fried rice too at a restaurant but have to wait for almost an hour for the fried rice and braised yee mee. Noticed that there is only 1 cook doing all the cooking.

Reanaclaire said...

Wow, the rice is really full to the brim... can last for two meals for me at least... good deal too!

The Yum List said...

Chicken rice was one of our first loves when we moved to Malaysia.