Monday, September 19, 2022

My treat


Kids! They are easily pleased. Especially when they are smaller!! Lol. 

For Jamie's birthday, I treated him to one of his favourite meal, Sugarbun!! The dad treated him to his other favourite meal, sushi on that Sunday while my treat was the day earlier. 


He had the broasted chicken with savoury rice set, which he enjoyed very much. The other kids also had the same set while I went for the above set (broasted chicken, fish fillet and savoury rice). Jan and I shared the fish fillet.


Total was RM46.25 and after included the container/processing fee and delivery fee, I paid up RM54.24 via Food Panda app.

7 comments:

suituapui said...

Over RM50 for nothing much really - these franchises are VERY expensive!!! Somehow, the young ones seem to enjoy eating what they have to offer - my girl is one of them! Her birthday was over the weekend - same as your boy?

Angie's Recipes said...

I would love to try the fish...looks very golden crispy!
Happy Birthday to your boy, Rose!

Nux V said...

Happy Birthday Jamie!

mun said...

Happy belated birthday to Jamie again! I would be happy eating the fish fillet meal. Good price! 👍

PH said...

That's a very nice birthday treat! Your birthday boy definitely so very happy and belated birthday wishes to him!

Nancy Chan said...

Happy birthday to the birthday boy. So wonderful to get 2 treats. One from mommy and one from daddy.

Reanaclaire said...

Happy Birthday to your son! I am sure he is very happy.... there is no Sugarbun in my town, often heard of it via Sibu Arthur! :)