Friday, August 27, 2021

Wraps

It was a Saturday. Hubby asked me to accompany him to nearby supermarket to get some stuff. He had sudden craving for burrito so we need to get a pack of wrap and sauce for his lunch.

He found this paste, made in China. He mentioned that it was pretty well known in China. Beef flavoured black beans oil and chilli paste. Correct me if I am wrong in translating the name on the bottle. He used up almost half of the bottle, so that was the reason why the bottle wasn't full when I took photo of it.

For burrito wrap, he liked this Mission wraps onion & chives. I heat up few wraps on a pan, so they were slightly toasted.


As for the filling, I used pork mince since I had few packs. Basically I just mixed the mince with the paste, left for a while before heated my pan with some cooking oil and cooked it. 


I tasted a spoon of the mince. Slightly salty, peppery and spicy. I didn't added any seasoning at all. 


Our Saturday lunch. Wrap with fried egg, spring onion and minced meat. Simple and hassle-free.






14 comments:

suituapui said...

We do enjoy those wraps too! No more in the freezer, will have to stock up on them the next time we go out to buy stuff. I am really curious as to what that bottled sauce tastes like. Must be very nice.

babYpose said...

Alternately we eat wraps too. With some sauce in wraps are good to go. Have a wonderful day.

Angie's Recipes said...

I like that chilli bean paste! Those wraps look filling and very appetizing!

Iwona said...

Look yummy :) Have a great day :)

Nux V said...

i like wraps with minced meat.

Libby said...

I like the minced meat filling but I have never made wraps at home on my own before, just tried the ones at Mac.

Libby said...

Your wraps must be very tasty with the flavourful minced meat filling and the fried egg. Yums!

The Yum List said...

That sure looks like a delicious combo.

Diana Diane Teo said...

I came across Mission wraps last year during the MCO 1.0 and I'm so addicted to it now. I even introduced to my mom and my family and now they will request for wrap as for breakfast once a week. We put grilled chicken, fried egg, lettuces, tomatoes and mayonnaise for the filling. Sometimes I did quesadilla too.

mun said...

I spotted your fried egg which is like a thin pancake omelette, looks so tasty 😋😋 as I love to eat eggs. I love to eat wraps too. Your wraps must taste good, with the beef chili bean paste sauce in the minced pork. What did your husband eat the paste with, before you made these wraps?

Rose world said...

Eat with rice. Nice too. Yes, the omelette was thin, easy to wrap with the tortilla wrap.

Nancy Chan said...

I do love wraps but haven't served it at home. Your wraps and filling sure sound and look yummy.

mun said...

Oh, can just eat it with rice. thanks. Let me check can buy from any online shops or not here.

Jennifer Davison said...


I can't believe that this man is so real, how can I thank you enough, I can't fail to testify about the good things you have been doing for me and now you still went ahead and do same for my friend, please everyone if you have anything disturbing you please your solution is hear with Dr.osupalagba the great spiritualist who can solve any problem in a twinkle of an eye. No matter the problems, whether spiritual problem, you want to get your ex back, promotion in your workplace, spiritual cleansing, fruit of the womb, mental illnesses, protection for gun, protection for cutlass, protection for bottle, protection for snake and scorpion bites and cure. Are you a victim of any of the above listed setbacks, you can contact Dr.osupalagbavia Email: osupalagba.temple@gmail.com


Call/WhatsApp +2347051667586