Saturday, April 1, 2023

Second brother pork leg rice

It was in Bing Ping Cafe (same row with Green Outlet and, next to Sports Toto shop) that we found this Second Brother pork leg rice stall. 


Actually we saw a forwarded TikTok of this claimed authentic pork leg rice that we went to this coffee shop. I had been there few times in the past but only for takeaway economy rice. That was long time ago and somehow I think it used to be another coffee shop with different name. 

Anyway, back to the current coffee shop, this pork leg rice stall can be seen from the road. Since we spotted that it was opened on one Saturday morning, we decided to check it out. 

Display of meat and innards for customers to choose from. Price ranging at RM12 (normal), RM17 (special) and RM30 (royale). Royale is fit for sharing among 3-4 persons. Hubby and I decided to get the normal portion for ourselves. We didn't choose what we wanted so it was up to the guy to prepare.  


And that was how the normal portion looked like. Fit for me to share with another person!! So much meats and rice!!


A set of RM12 pork leg rice from Second Brother stall. It was nice, the soup was not overly strong. The chilli dipping was good. 





5 comments:

mun said...

Wow! My spouse would like to eat this rm12 pork leg rice with so much meat but I would have to help him with the rice. Yummy! 😋

suituapui said...

Oooo... nice! RM12 is cheap. Here, I had it at one place RM14-15, pork knuckle rice.

Angie's Recipes said...

I adore pork legs! This sounds like a really tasty meal, Rose.

Nancy Chan said...

Hubby and I would enjoy this pork leg rice.

PH said...

Yum! I love pork leg rice. But now I will just eat the pork leg.