Tuesday, May 3, 2022

Miscellaneous Picture #105: her birthday

Random shot of my girl's birthday last Thursday. All was food. My girl is turning into a foodie (like me!!! Lol). 

Made her a chicken mee suah soup for breakfast

A shot before having her warm, comforting birthday breakfast

Special request - fish n chip from Chicago 7 for dinner (photo credit: FoodPanda)

A birthday cake (American chocolate) for her sweet 16 birthday

My chocolate loving girl received lots of chocolates this year. These are some of them in the fridge.


4 comments:

suituapui said...

They say Chicago. 7 is Sugarbun but their fish burger is nicer. True or not?

mun said...

Lovely photo of Jan!

Angie's Recipes said...

I miss mee suah soup with herbal chicken :-)) She should have celebrated the whole month because it's special 16!!

PH said...

Your pretty girl loves chocolates too, just like auntie PH!