Friday, February 18, 2022

Hangout

A night out on 2nd night of CNY. Hubby took me out for a drink and gathering with his friends. I knew most of them and one is even my cousin. Somehow, few fishing trips put my cousin and hubby together and now they are buddies!



Sodu was our hangout place. A friend opened this bistro so we spent quite a lot time there. T has been a long time I had a good drink and went home the next day!! Lol. 


1 glass of beer and a tall glass of cocktail for me, and I was amazed I wasn't that drunk!! Lol. Alright, enough of my drinking episode. CNY has been relaxing this year. We didn't do much visiting. First day to my parents' house, then a friend's house in the evening, who served us abalone mee suah. 

On 2nd day, we visited 2 houses, both are hubby's relatives.  That was all the visiting we could have. 

Not much cooking at home especially breakfast. Now no worry of getting hungry and no eateries are opened during festive season. 

This Foochow stall opened on 3rd day of CNY. Both hubby and I enjoyed its Foochow fried noodle. So so good and delicious.


On another day, we went back to the same stall but I had the fried mee hoon with a fried egg on top!! Jan also liked its fried mee hoon.


When our other favourite coffee shop opened on the 5th, hubby and I walked all the way there. We didn't go for our morning walk much before CNY. Hope to get back to our walking routine soon.  

Kolo mee for us and takeaway for the kids and mil. 

7 comments:

suituapui said...

I used to hang out at pubs, enjoy the live music or sing karaoke. I stopped after I discovered that drinking beer triggered gout attacks, so painful...and minus the drinking, it wasn't much fun anymore so I stopped.

Nux V said...

good to have a catch up with friends over drinking session once in a while. The kolo mee makes me drool!

mun said...

Good to see that you have enjoyed all days of cny by going Pak Tor with your husband to your friend's place.

PH said...

What a fun night out for you! These days I cannot drink. I get mabuk very easily. LOL!

Angie's Recipes said...

That sounds like a really fun night!

Nancy Chan said...

Sounds like fun meeting up with friends for drinks. We haven't done that for a long, long time.

Twilight Man said...

You had so much fun drinking until went home next day!!! Lolol

I felt so tired but happy visiting so many people this CNY. Time is so precious to catch up with our loved ones. Next year I hope to go overseas for CNY.