Thursday, May 27, 2021

Crackers, anyone?

One of my favourite cream crackers. When don't feel like having a heavy breakfast, some of these crackers with a tall mug of warm milo drink would be my comfort breakfast any day!


Recently a friend passed a pack of this Indonesian imported cheese cracker for us to try. Somehow I ended up liking it, the kids and hubby are not crazy about it.


Roma brand, this Malkist Keju Tabur (sprinkle cheese) was addictive. Comes in 10 individual packs with 3 cheese crackers in each pack, I like it. Can smell the fragrant of the cheese when I open up the pack, it is nice and great for a light snack. 

Easy to keep and bring around with the individual packs. My handbag used to have few snacks just in case but now the kids have grown up and we hardly go out together, I rarely buy snacks to stack up and put in my bag. Somehow, my kids have outgrown the habit of eating snacks in particular crackers. Lol. 



8 comments:

suituapui said...

Yes, I love Hup Seng's too - very creamy and crispy. My missus buys Jacob's, I find it a bit bland, not so crispy. I do enjoy those Indonesian Roma biscuits - cheap and nice.

Nux V said...

i have Hup Seng cream crackers at my desk to 'standby' when i m hungry.

Iwona said...

Great snack :)

Reanaclaire said...

I bought a few packets of crackers to keep in the house, just in case too.. Hwa Tai is my favourite brand... salted ones I like!

mun said...

Jacob crackers low salt and high fiber is healthier so I buy those although I buy hup seng crackers too if got requests for them. Roma malkist I buy those with sugar on top. Never tried the cheese ones.

Libby said...

I like Hup Seng cream crackers too and I eat them by dipping into a cup of milo or milk, Julie's tastes good too.

Tanvir Rahman said...

Thank you for your post

Twilight Man said...

It is lovely to watch Netflix with Kopi-O and Cream Crackers. Both Hup Seng and Jacob's are popular here.