Tuesday, June 30, 2020

Fried first

A simple recipe that I would like to share with you. 

Stir fried meat mince with sliced potatoes. Everyone's favourite. 

I would slice the washed potatoes and then sprinkle salt to them. After that, I would fry them in hot oil. My kids would steal few slices most of the time, before I managed to stop them from eating all. 


Ingredients:
Minced  meat, marinated with light soy sauce, oyster sauce, salt and pepper
4 potatoes, washed and sliced
Salt and pepper
4 tbsp water
Chopped spring onion for garnish
Cooking oil

Methods:
1. In hot oil, fry the sliced potatoes by batch. Drain the oil.
2. In a pan, heat up fee tbsp cooking oil. Then add in the minced meat and break it with spatula. Then add in the fried potatoes and mix all together.
3. Sprinkle some salt and pepper. 
4. Dish out and garnish with chopped spring onion. 

12 comments:

Nux V said...

I like this dish a lot!

The Yum List said...

Ooh, that does sound yummy.

suituapui said...

Looks like potatoes with minced meat, more potatoes than meat. :D

Shilpa said...

Looks great .

mun said...

I love that there are more potatoes than meat in this dish. My favourite dish too but the type of potatoes used must be those that are not too powdery.

Nancy Chan said...

I used to cook this dish for my boys when they were young. Long time haven't cook this.

PH said...

This dish is definitely popular with children. I love it too!

Libby said...

This dish eats with white porridge also very nice.

P-and-P said...

Great recipe. :)

P&P style ♡ ☯ ☮ --- DIY --- fashion --- and more --- ☮ ☯ ♡

Iwona said...

Looks delicious :)

Diana Diane Teo said...

Why I never thought of this recipe? I just threw away potatoes few days ago. Such a waste... Thanks for sharing this.

The Happy Whisk said...

Very nice. I am all for good simple eats.