Wednesday, May 1, 2019

Fun learning with Little Hippo books

I have been busy at home since Jamie stays at home. He doesn't go to school for over a week now. He was infected with chicken pox. 



So, what does he do at home? Others than disturbing me, playing my phone and watching tv, I am glad that he manages to read some books. Last week, he received these awesome Little Hippo books from Big Bad Wolf.


Known as "magic books" that "comes to life", BBW is Asia's exclusive seller of Little Hippo Augmented Reality Books! 

Suitable for 1 to 5 years old, the books were attractive and well illustrated. Make a lovely present for young children, don't you agree? 


All I need to do is download the free Hippo Magic App in my smart phone. And my tech savvy boy will point the phone to the book cover to download the "magic". 


His favourite book has always been The Three Little Pigs, so it is natural for him to choose that as his first book to read and play with.



He just point the phone to the Hippo Magic symbol (above), and the characters come alive and talk to him! He could touch the characters, colour, find hidden objects and even play musical instruments!!


Any kids would be excited to read and play with their favourite characters. I know my boy does. I have never seen him so keen to read books. At least the books keep him busy for quite some time while I could have some me-time and do my house chore.


If you are curious on how the magic books work, here is a short video for your reference.  


Collect all 13 titles, each sold at RM15. Now available in BBW Kuching book sale in Mydin Petra Jaya till 5th May 2019.



*** The books were provided to facilitate in my review, courtesy of Big Bad Wolf. I am merely expressing my feedbacks. All opinions expressed in this post are my own.***

13 comments:

Iwona said...

Great books :)

Anonymous said...

Learning was never this fun during our time!

The Yum List said...

I have always wondered how parents cope when their children are home sick but still have to work.

Reanaclaire said...

Nice books to keep him happy and occupied, Rose!

mun said...

Hope Jamie is feeling better. The books sure will cheer him up.

Merryn said...

This is really cool. I bet children will be so happy to read this book that comes to life. Speedy recovery Jaime. I'm sure he misses school.

lina said...

Wahhh, so fun for Jaime!

Libby said...

Wow so interactive and fun! Hope your boy is better now.

PH said...

Kids these days are so lucky!

Nux V said...

this kind of book is so interactive and make learning interesting! i want a copy too! LOL!

Sakuranko said...

Oh very cute app darling
xx

Blackswan said...

Oh dear, I'm so sorry to hear that. Guess what? I kenna Chicken Pox twice! My mom was shocked cause she said I had a full-blown one during my childhood. "Lucky" me!

Nancy Chan said...

Very fun and interesting way to encourage kids to read books. These are great books to gift to little kids.