Friday, May 10, 2019

Wanted for breakfast

One morning my man asked me what I wanted for breakfast, and I replied him "American breakfast". It has been long since we had that kind of breakfast. I was kind of missing such palate. 

The only place that I knew that served such classy breakfast is Feast N Furious Cafe. And since we had never been there for breakfast, we decided to go over that morning.


It was before 9 am when we reached the cafe. 3 tables were taken. We found a nice table for 5 of us and after looked through the menu, we ordered our breakfast with the waiter.


We noticed that more bikes and accessories were displayed since our last visit. The place was more or less the sane but with more display. 

Our first order was club sandwich (RM16). Beef bacon and cheese in lightly toasted bread served with crispy fries. A wonderful starter.

Hubby and I each had big breakfast (RM16). Long chickem frankfurt with well seasoned beef bacons and potatoes. Served with garlic bread, baked beans, sunny side up eggs and greens. The kind of breakfast that I like and want on a lazy Saturday morning.


My girl was been adventurous that morning, she wanted egg benedict for breakfast. Well prepared poached egg on top of beef bacon and toast (RM14).


A lovely American breakfast for a change. Not our usual, typical local breakfast that we often have. 

7 comments:

suituapui said...

Owner's the son of a late politician, former Deputy CM, a biker, has a rock band. Big Breakfast does not look all that big.

Twilight Man said...

The name Feast and Furious is very interesting with matching ambiance!

I also love to eat American Breakfast as my brunch. Over here the price is often RM20 and above but they would decorate with leaves overflowing. Lolol

mun said...

price is good. I like the beef sandwich best.

The Yum List said...

What a fun name for a cafe!

Reanaclaire said...

hahaha.. as for me, I want curry noodles!! No continental breakfast for me when I go back to Malaysia!

lina said...

The decor must be a hit to be shared on social media by patrons. :)

Libby said...

I want that egg benedict.