Saturday, May 4, 2019

Saturday misc

The lovely sight when we were in Petra Jaya last Saturday. I love looking at the trees lining up along the road, shading us from the glaring sun.


Sarawak State Library never stop to amaze me with its white structure overlooking the serene lake. Good for a peace of mind.


The kids had fun in BBW in Mydin Petra Jaya. 

After a long time of book shopping in.BBW, we went to the food court for lunch. Clean and neat food court. 


For our first visit, we went for nasi kandar from Nasi Kandar Line Q. Great for those who want to challenge their spicy palate!!



9 comments:

suituapui said...

Nasi kandar sure looks good!

lina said...

I always love driving/walking/running past roads with trees lined up like in your first photo.

Iwona said...

Great photos :)

mun said...

wah the bbw even have their own light up wordings. the library looks so big.

Nancy Chan said...

If only we have more places with trees planted in a row along the roads. I would choose the nasi kandar too. I love spicy food.

PH said...

The nasi kandar is making me hungry LOL!

Blackswan said...

I’ve to agreed that’s a beautiful sight! Love the greenery! xoxo

Libby said...

The nasi kandar looks yummy! Library overlooking a lake, nice!

Twilight Man said...

I am looking forward to the return of BBWS here. The last had me posing crazily with my friend at their signage and we submitted to their contest. Our 2 bookworms fighting theme won the Top 3 prizes.