Friday, May 31, 2019

One only

We went to one Ramadhan Bazaar this year (so far). I thought I wouldn't be going to any but my man asked me to go last weekend.

My man wanted to eat sup tulang that weekend. He had a craving for it. So, on Saturday afternoon, both of us went to the bazaar in Emart Hypermarket Batu Kawa. To our dismay, there wasn't anyone selling this soup. However we did bought some food home for our dinner.

Nasi kerabu, fried noodle, nasi ayam penyet

Sambal Eggs

Grill sambal stingray and sambal squid

The next afternoon, hubby suggested to visit the Satok bazaar for his sup tulang. But we went for a shopping spree that afternoon and by the time we were done, we were too lazy and exhausted to visit the bazaar. The thought of jam and crowds on Sunday further discouraged us to go. So, I guess we wouldn't be going to any Ramadhan Bazaar. In few days time, Hari Raya is falling on us.

So wishing everyone Selamat Hari Raya. And Selamat Hari Gawai to those celebrating tomorrow. Happy holidays!!

8 comments:

Nancy Chan said...

Nasi kerabu and grill sambal stingray are my favourites. This year I didn't visit any of the Ramadhan Bazaar.

mun said...

Oh, he must be so disappointed not to have any sup tulang.

suituapui said...

Love all you bought! So sad - I went yesterday and many said it was their last day, no more till...next year! Sobssss!!!!

PH said...

Your hubby will have to wait till next year for his sup tulang. Happy holidays!

Libby said...

I have yet to visit the Geylang Serai Ramadan Bazaar, maybe will go on Monday, going to end soon. The sambal grill stingray would be nice to eat with white rice.

Libby said...

Is sup tulang Kambing soup?

Rose world said...

Beef bone soup

Reanaclaire said...

So it is going to be Raya soon!! I miss the bazaar this year and last year.. hopefully next year I will get to taste the goodies!