Monday, February 20, 2023

Shangtang Ramen

It was 3rd day of Chinese New Year. After dropped Janice off to her classmate's house in Matang, together with hubby and mil, we went to Borneo 101 for shoulder and foot massage. An hour massage, so by the time we were done, it was almost 12 noon. 

Since we were in 101 Premier, we decided to settle our lunch there. Not many coffee shops were opened then. Even they did, not many stalls were. 

Nothing much to eat on 3rd day so left without much choice, we chose this Shangtang Ramen for its ramen. I guess our tummies already can't wait to digest some food, so anything would do. 


This Shangtang Ramen is one of the Chinese Steamboat shop that we went to last year.  Same owner, same concept. 

Few occupied tables in the shop but we opted to sit right in front of the shop. Can see a young man making ramen through the glass panel.

Hubby and mil had the same ramen, pork rib ramen soup. 


I went for the signature pork belly ramen soup, which was if same broth. RM10.80 per bowl. 

The ramen was nice, springy. We also bought 2 packs of kolok mee (dry noodle with mince pork) for the boys and 2 Chinese tea egg home. 


8 comments:

suituapui said...

Looks good. The soup not milky like the Japanese remen - I am not a fan of those!

Angie's Recipes said...

Looks really good and I am not even a raman fan :-)

mun said...

Wow! That is a lot of spring onions in the ramen. I love to eat tea eggs, yummy!

Agnes CF Lee said...

Looks yummy..I like Ramen for its smooth texture..

PH said...

Oh! Chinese style ramen, I am sure it is very tasty.

Nancy Chan said...

This Chinese style ramen looks good.

Reanaclaire said...

Oh, I like that type of ramen, yesterday I was eating at one shop which sells this similar noodles, it is called waishan, imported from China. I wonder whether Lazada sells that... :)

Nux V said...

hmmm...interesting to watch people making ramen on the spot.