Wednesday, October 6, 2021

From Jakar

When hubby was on the way back from Sibu after attending his grandma's funeral last Friday, he stopped by this Jakar coffee shop for a break.

He had brunch and toilet break there. While he was there, he bought some frozen stuff from the shop. He bought few packs of Jakar siu mai and immediately after he got home, he requested that I steamed a pack to enjoy.


So we enjoyed these tasty siu mai from Jakar as afternoon snack that day. 

Other stuff that he bought included the fish balls which we enjoyed. I used them in soup or stir fried with vegetables.


He also bought home these frozen food such as small spring rolls, stewed pork belly and preserved vegetable meat that we haven't tasted before. Looked good especially the mini size spring rolls. We tried its normal sized spring rolls, I remembered it was good, so I bet this small spring rolls would be equally nice.

The following day, I took out a pack of the small spring rolls, let them thawed before deep fried them. Taste?? Appetizing and satisfying. 



Another day to try these 2 pork belly dishes. Convenient too; just heat them up and they are ready to consume.

The best is still the Jakar siu mai. As of this post, we had eaten 2 packs, now left 1 pack in the freezer. The boys seemed to enjoy them now, unlike last year where they hardly touched them. Lol.




9 comments:

Angie's Recipes said...

I love the dimsum! The fried springrolls look so good.

Nux V said...

dim sum!! my fav!

suituapui said...

Have not bought those things from Jakar for a long time now. They sell them at the neighbourhood shops in the next lane. Very convenient to just heat up and eat, sometimes lazy to cook all the time. Once in a while is fine.

mun said...

Love these very convenient frozen food. Just need to heat up then can enjoy eating them immediately. Tasty too! πŸ˜‹πŸ˜‹πŸ˜‹Smart of your husband to buy lots to bring home for you. πŸ‘

Nancy Chan said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Nancy Chan said...

These frozen food is very convenient. The spring rolls look good. I have yet to get good ones here, those that I have tried were not so nice.

Libby said...

Frozen foods are so convenient and handy when one gets hungry. The deep fried spring rolls look tasty, yum yum!

MARY JAMES said...

One of the best decision i ever made was contacting Dr Otonokpo to help me get my lover back, I was life filled with happiness after i contacted Dr Otonokpo because he didn't just bring my lover back to me he also made our love for each other more unique and superb. If you need to spice your relationship with more love and attention contact Dr Otonokpo on his Email Address otonokpotemple@gmail.com, call/whatsapp him via his contact +2348114129781 and be happy just like i am, thanks Dr Otonokpo for your great work.

Jennifer Davison said...


I can't believe that this man is so real, how can I thank you enough, I can't fail to testify about the good things you have been doing for me and now you still went ahead and do same for my friend, please everyone if you have anything disturbing you please your solution is hear with Dr.osupalagba the great spiritualist who can solve any problem in a twinkle of an eye. No matter the problems, whether spiritual problem, you want to get your ex back, promotion in your workplace, spiritual cleansing, fruit of the womb, mental illnesses, protection for gun, protection for cutlass, protection for bottle, protection for snake and scorpion bites and cure. Are you a victim of any of the above listed setbacks, you can contact Dr.osupalagbavia Email: osupalagba.temple@gmail.com


Call/WhatsApp +2347051667586