For eggs - break the eggs in a bowl. Add 1 tsp sesame oil, 1 tsp Shao xing wine, 1 tsp light sauce, salt and pepper. Whisk the egg.
1. Prepare all the ingredients before start cooking.
2. In a pan, heat up about 3 tbsp cooking oil.
3. Add in onion and saute for few seconds before add in the crab meats, carrot and wood ear fungus. Saute for about 15 seconds.
4. Add in the egg mixtures and spring onion. Let the egg set for about 10 seconds before whisk the egg around and evenly with an egg whisk in the pan. (i use egg whisk instead of spatula to have more consistent and balance texture.
5. Add salt and pepper to taste. Dish out and serve warm.
Remark: place the osmanthus egg in a rice bowl. Press with fork to compact the egg in the bowl. Place a plate on top of the bowl before turn the bowl over to have that round osmanthus egg display.