Saturday, April 18, 2020

To my doorstep

It was Day 22 and we had our first MCO food delivery that day 

Our breakfast was ready and sent to our house in the morning.

I ordered a day prior from this fb page. Basically Whatsapp-ed the guy on my order and transferred money to him and my order is delivered right to my doorstep. Literally speaking. But close enough. Right inside my porch, hanging at my gate. Contactless delivery. I didn't get to see who delivered to me!


They had more than 10 dishes to choose from and price was reasonable. What was great about it was it was free of delivery charges, as long as you spent RM20 and above.


Our breakfast that Wednesday morning was RM37.50. We were kind of missing such food after many days of cooking and eating at home.

Yue tiaw RM1.50 each

Lek tau suan RM4/pack

Curry puff RM3 each

Lo mai kai RM4

Bak chang RM4 each

Overall, they were good. I heated up the lek tau suan. Curry puff were both eaten by Jay but I did get to taste it. Spicy and had that curry flavour. Lo mai kai was alright but bak chang was sweeter rather than savoury. Not much filling in it. Yue tiaw was slightly hard so need to be soaked and eaten with lek tau suan. 

8 comments:

mun said...

wow! tasty food! would love to have breakfast like this too but won't be easy to find lek tau suan delivery.

Twilight Man said...

😍😍😍 I love that kind of breakfast esp Yue Tiaw!! Can dip into Kopi-O hot. Yums!

I had never eaten Lek Tau Suan before. I think I live in the caves.

suituapui said...

Yet to order food delivery, cooked or otherwise. So far we are coping very well.

Libby said...

I still prefer COD as i am skeptical about sending money first before seeing my order.

PH said...

Very nice food that reached your doorstep! I am exploring more food online. I hope the MCO ends as scheduled.

Merryn said...

You did not try making your own yue tiaw? I saw on social medias that ppl are trying to make their own and also roti canai. I don't think I will have the patience to make them myself. I prefer to buy and eat :D

mun said...

one utama got an eatery where NaNa used to be selling this lek tay suan. you can go try in July 2020.

Rose world said...

We did, twice. Ordering from outside is faster and save on time and effort. Lol.