Saturday, January 1, 2022

He's back!

The kolo mee guy at this coffee shop was taking a break and left his business to his helpers. Of course we prefer his cooking more, but the helpers were doing their best to serve. 

We were glad that he was back last month from a week leave. He was happy to see us as well and before I opened my mouth, he asked me "the usual one?". Oh yes,  we were having our usual breakfast. No need to tell him, he knows our order.




One red kolo mee for me, plain for him and a bowl of pork liver ginger soup. 



Soup with strong taste of Chinese wine and ginger shreds. It was good to take on a cold morning.


I learnt to take liver from my man. Dipped into this mixture of chilli sauce and dark soy sauce. That's how we take the liver. How about you??

And Happy New Year 2022, guys!!! Hope the year ahead is better and wonderful for everyone!!

6 comments:

Angie's Recipes said...

Food looks really inviting and moreish, Rose. Glad that your favourite chef is back :-))

Angie's Recipes said...

And happy new year to you too, Rose!

suituapui said...

These hawkers have excellent memory! They can always remember what you want, what you don't want, what you want more of...or less of! I am always amazed by them!!!

Happy New Year, 2022!!!

mun said...

I love to eat liver. Just eat it with a small piece of red chili. Happy New Year 2022!

Nux V said...

freshly prepared noodles and warm soup definitely warm the stomach on a cold morning! yuummmmzzz!

Jennifer Davison said...


I can't believe that this man is so real, how can I thank you enough, I can't fail to testify about the good things you have been doing for me and now you still went ahead and do same for my friend, please everyone if you have anything disturbing you please your solution is hear with Dr.osupalagba the great spiritualist who can solve any problem in a twinkle of an eye. No matter the problems, whether spiritual problem, you want to get your ex back, promotion in your workplace, spiritual cleansing, fruit of the womb, mental illnesses, protection for gun, protection for cutlass, protection for bottle, protection for snake and scorpion bites and cure. Are you a victim of any of the above listed setbacks, you can contact Dr.osupalagbavia Email: osupalagba.temple@gmail.com


Call/WhatsApp +2347051667586