Saturday, June 22, 2019

New menu

It was Thursday. Jay was not feeling well so I brought him to clinic that morning. After that we had breakfast at this coffee shop.

I usually went for its kolo mee or Sarawak laksa but that morning, its new menu attracted me. Now they are serving Kuching tomato crispy noodle!  Wow. Of course I couldn't resist my childhood favourite noodle so I ordered that to try.


Kind of reminiscing my childhood.


Portion is enough for me, just nice for breakfast. Not too filling. I need to wait for the fried crispy noodle to be soaked in the light seasoned tomato broth before it turned soft and edible. I like my noodle to be slightly crispy. Others may prefer it to be totally soften but that the way I like mine.


And for my lunch, I had this nasi lemak from this coffee shop with my girl before dropping her off in her school.


I usually have its nasi lemak with fried chicken but this round, I went for a different menu, the nasi lemak with chicken curry.  Tasted wise, it was decent and good. Curry was not that spicy, and I thought it was slightly oily. For RM6, I wasn't complaining. I am not a choosy eater, I eat anything as long as it is edible and well cooked.

And I like how my fried egg is made that day. Yummy. 




10 comments:

Iwona said...

Yummy food :)

Libby said...

I am not a choosy eater, i like both the crispy noodles and nasi lemak with curry chicken

Libby said...

*i am not a choosy eater too

Club Crafteria said...

Looks yummy, lot of varieties.

suituapui said...

I love Kuching fried mee, crispy with tomato gravy. Can't get that here. Ummm...what did your boy eat? Just watch kah? So kesian! Muahahahahaha!!!!

mun said...

the tomato crispy noodles look yummy!

Rose world said...

No lah. I am not such bad mum! He had his usual, kolo mee.

Merryn said...

RM6 for that nasi lemak is really cheap considering it comes with chicken curry and an egg. I'd go for chicken curry anytime over fried chicken.

PH said...

Fried egg with runny yolk is my favorite!

The Yum List said...

I will be visiting Kuching early July. I would love to hear of your favourite dishes in the city.