Friday, June 28, 2019

Another warm day

It is a very warm week over here. Really don't feel like going out in such burning weather but I can't do that. 

Still need to chaffeuring the kids around and run my errands. 

Like on Wednesday, I sent my car for a quick wash. RM16 to wash, clean and vacuum my car. 


While waiting, I had my lunch next door, Curry House. I felt like having its economy rice so here I went.  I had one spiced chicken wing, deep fried spiced bittergourd and curry sting ray. 


And I bought a pack of vegetarian dhal home. RM1 for this dhal. My man could eat a lot of rice with just this dhal. 

In the afternoon, I made some orange popsicles so the kids could enjoyed when they were back from schools. 


I used these juices for the popsicles. Bought from Everrise last weekend. 

Wednesday was the warmest in my opinion and it was evident when my youngest came home with a sunburn. He had an excursion to Borneo Happy Farm that day. It was really warm that particular day.

And the week went by with us hiding in our house, if possible, away from the heat. Expecting a hike in my electricity bill with us switching on the air-con to keep cool. 


We had rain last night so a much milder weather this morning but the sun is coming out bright and warm now.

Hope for a better and cooler weekend. Happy weekend, guys! 

10 comments:

Nux V said...

good to have popsicles on a hot day!

suituapui said...

That's one lovely pic, the last one. Curry House, the Kuching franchise, is not in our good books, expensive, poor quality control, not friendly - we do not bother going there anymore.

mun said...

hope you get some rain there!

lina said...

You guys had plenty of activities despite the warm weather.

Nancy Chan said...

I feel like eating popsicles too! The weather is very warm and I am sweating sitting in front of my PC!

Libby said...

Happy weekend to you too rose, my electricity bill this month also very high, the last photo was a great shot, very beautiful!

Reanaclaire said...

I just had a popsicle yesterday.. Reminded me of the good old days...

PH said...

How nice that you make popsicles at home!

Twilight Man said...

There have been many hot days over here until I got headaches.

IreneC said...

Yes, it has been really hot over here in Ipoh too. In fact, I'm sweaty and sticky as I type this.