Tuesday, May 27, 2014

My regular

Most of the day I would hang out at my SIL's shop in Rejang Park. I love this particular shop (next to Million Cafe) as it serves nice sambal fried seafood mee hoon. Just RM3 per plate and RM2 for normal fried mee hoon. 

Today is no exception, as I have my regular breakfast. Those veggie fritters in the red plastic is also nice to go with their own made sambal dipping.


Another raining morning today, so I had my big glass of teh-O to go with my breakfast.


In the afternoon, there is one Malay stall right in front of the bus stop that had nice yummy fried snacks. Love its fried popiah and banana fritters. 


My girl loves this potato wedges stick. Once a while, I would buy the snacks here. Cannot eat too often but they are sure a great indulgence to go with tea break in the afternoon. ;)




12 comments:

Princess Ribbon said...

Very hor liew.. My regular is Milo and biscuits every morning.. But this morning, I had something different.. I had chicken porridge and teh ais.. kekekeke..

Yee Ling said...

Looking good the breakfast!

Somewhere in Singapore said...

The bee hoon looks good...

ChrisAu said...

I love fried mee hoon too and this type are my favourite. Simple and delicious , reminds me of my mom's fried mee hoon.

Hayley said...

I do love those Malay snacks, cheap and yummy!

mun said...

The fried beehoon price is budget price. Can eat every morning. Afternoon snacks can eat once a while cos should be oily, right?

Azura Chan said...

That's twist potato. I will always crave for that during fasting month.

suituapui said...

The small corner shop? Not bad the things there but I usually tapao, take home to eat. The tee piang...and sometimes, the fried kway teow. Happy Hours, the old lady's ckt also nice.

trishie said...

Now I want goreng pisang. You always make me so hungry, Rose

trishie said...

Now I want goreng pisang. You always make me so hungry, Rose

Reanaclaire said...

Nice meal... I like simple meals like this too.. normally a bowl of red bean dessert will be ordered too... sweet and savoury! yummmss...

Sharon D. said...

Yum breakfast. Just the thing I would have for tea time too.. ;)