Monday, May 5, 2014

At the same time

We stopped by this cafe last Saturday as we wanted to tapau halal food for the cleaning lady. Yes, lunch is provided for her. I bought her the economy rice. It was just before 9am, and many dishes have been served on the trays.
So at same time, we had our breakfast there.
The kids had roti telur each.

Hubby ate its fried noodle with beef.  Rather wet and sweet to me, so I do not really like it very much.  But hubby likes it. 

Never tried its laksa before, so I decided to have laksa that day.  Came the curry laksa.  Very creamy, but it is not so good. Do not really enjoy it that much. 

Oh yeah, the "taukey" has a hobby shop next to his cafĂ©.  Men's toys!  And hubby has been talking and talking about his dream of opening a hobby shop such as this guy, maybe something like "The Pickers" or "Storage Wars" where they buy and sell old antiques, collectibles and junks. 

This guy is crazy about big bikes!   

15 comments:

Princess Ribbon said...

Hmm, I realize the kids like roti telur, everytime go eat mamak sure eat roti telur.. Oohh, I like my CKT slightly wet, but not too wet..

Hayley said...

Long time no eat roti telur already, kinda craving for it now.. Hehe!

trishie said...

Is 'roti telur' pratha with egg? If yes, it's a hot favourite in my household!

Reanaclaire said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Reanaclaire said...

I didnt take roti canai for very long already... now seeing this, I am yearning for one... :)
Your hubby should join venture with the boss... same common interest.. hahaha....

suituapui said...

Ohhhh!!! Rafi'ee... Not a fan of the place.

suituapui said...

There! Not nice!
http://suituapui.wordpress.com/2010/07/23/guitar-man/

suituapui said...

Another time, not nice too...
http://suituapui.wordpress.com/2009/02/09/have-a-nice-day-1/ingseaL

ChrisAu said...

Roti telur is my favourite. I like the mee goreng, looks good !

Blackswan said...

The laksa looks quite different from the ones we have here. Your gravy there seems much darker in colour. Wonder how the taste is like.......

mun said...

Roti telur I like but long time never eat already. I also don't like noodles that taste sweet.

mNhL said...

so early got rice and dishes already. Most of the shop here only started their economy rice business at 11 am onwards

Sharon D. said...

A hobby shop sounds really exciting! I've always wanted to ride a big bike. ^.^

Somewhere in Singapore said...

See the laksa makes me crave for it...

Libby said...

The roti telur looks delicious