Saturday, May 24, 2014

Love to eat, hard to lose

On a raining Saturday morning, I could dream of having something warm. Like a plate of super yummy fried rice with a cup of warm tea. Don't you agree? Or what do you like to have on a cold raining morning?

I love fried rice. Once a while I would cook fried rice when ever there is leftover white rice. You can say I fry rice almost once a week. It is so versatile and easy to cook. You can add anything into your fried rice.

The simplest ingredients for my fried rice are anchovies and eggs. They are relatively nice to eat and go well with fried rice. I love the small anchovies which more crunchy when you fry them for few seconds.

I do not add much oil in my fried rice so a lot of stirring needed to avoid burn in the wok. But still, after such heavy breakfast, I would drink my Chinese tea. People said you should not drink tea immediately after your food, so I take my tea about 1 hour after my meal.

Hubby went to Kun Ming China in March and bought few types of tea. And one of them is this tea brand, which come in few compact pieces. For slimming as it supposed to flush out the oil from our bodies. I have been drinking it almost every day. Effective or not, you may ask? I feel my jeans not so fitting. Haven't jump onto the weighing machine yet, so not sure how much I have lost. However, from my past experience, I did lost those fat and weight down more than 5kg after taking Chinese tea for few months. But that was when I were in my early 20s. *wink* 

13 comments:

suituapui said...

Got leftover rice in the fridge but I did not fry. Fried my leftover half packet of bihun instead...with AMOY Brand canned clams in soy sauce plus sliced fresh shitake mushrooms and egg. Nice!

Somewhere in Singapore said...

Fried your own fried rice, can add whatever ingredients we want ya... hehe...

Hayley said...

I also love to have a glass of chinese tea/green tea after a heavy meal...

Ezvina said...

On rainy days, I like porridge.

mun said...

I like to eat fried rice too but have not tried frying my own.

wenn said...

I love fried rice too..

Libby said...

I love fried rice too, love it with luncheon meat

lina said...

wahhh pretty soon you will be very light la after drinking the tea regularly :)

Reanaclaire said...

Hope the tea is effective.. normally chinese tea is known for cutting down the oil...

Reanaclaire said...

Hope the tea is effective.. normally chinese tea is known for cutting down the oil...

Azura Chan said...

Err... why can't we drink tea after meal? I always do that...

Sharon D. said...

Fried rice sounds good to me on a rainy day..along with some hot soup ;)

Rose world said...

Tea flushes out everything including nutrients. So got to let food digest for some time before we start drinking tea.