Saturday, March 30, 2024

PappaRich in The Podium

Only recently did I went to this franchise eatery in The Podium. It opened sometimes end of last year. The first PappaRich in Kuching. 


PappaRich in The Podium was visible from Jalan Tun Ahmad Zaidi Adruce, as it was located at the very right corner of the front row of shop lots. The interior was tastefully decorated, nice place for a family meal, breakfast, tea break and gathering with friends. 


Extensive selection of local, Asian and a western dishes to choose from, so there is something for everyone. 
Longan tong sui RM6.50

Temperature has been rising and one could feel the heat. So this lovely cooling longan tong sui was something I looked forward to. 

Hot milo RM6.30

My girl went for hot milo as she was still recovering from her sickness. She also ordered this egg pudding dessert which was nice and sweet with sofa and gula melaka. 




Nasi Lemak with curry chicken was my choice for dinner. Nice and fragrant, I quite enjoy it especially the anchovies sambal. 

Nasi Lemak RM18.50

My girl opted for nasi goreng kampung with egg and chicken wing. Big portion and it took quite an effort from her to finish her food. 

Kampung fried rice with egg and chicken. Wing RM19.90

The boys had takeaway of Hainan fried chicken rice. RM18.50 each. 


5 comments:

Angie's Recipes said...

They all look very delicious and moreish.

mun said...

Their food is quite nice but I think all branches over here closed already.

PH said...

I have been once only and found the food to be just ok. Hope your girl has fully recovered by now.

Nux V said...

I used to eat at Papparich but nowadays I couldn't find any around my area.

Libby said...

My eyes glued on the egg pudding dessert. Been quite a while since I last visit Paparich again.