Wednesday, February 7, 2024

New wok fried

The previous wok fried stall operated for 5 months before they called it a day last November. And now, we have new guy taking over the Wok Fried stall. 


Started end of last month, JQi Fusion Food has extensive selection of noodles, rice to dishes for  breakfast goers and lunch goers. 


The mee basah (wet noodle) got my mil's approval, almost similar to what she had in Sibu.


For kuchingites who love its tomato noodle, their tomato crispy noodle was good and flavourful. 

Fried yellow noodle was alright when my girl tasted it the other day. She was more of a mihun person but their mihun wasn't ready that morning so she went for yellow noodle instead. 

Like my girl, I wasn't too fond of yellow noodle either, so I decided to go for Cantonese fried kway teow. Can tasted the wok hei of the fried kway teow. I quite like the taste.

My man went up a knot, requested for extra egg gravy (RM8.50).  It was nice and moreish too with that extra egg gravy. 

All noodles priced at RM7 per plate (normal). 


2 comments:

Angie's Recipes said...

I would like kway teow too.

mun said...

Wah, the price is good 👍 don't think we can get that price in kl. I am interested to try the tomato noodles