Sunday, January 21, 2024

From Ceylonese

After our early dinner in Lau Ya Keng, we drove ourselves to Green Hill road to get ourselves this well known cheese naan from Ceylonese Restaurant.

The place was super packed and many patrons can be seen standing outside the shop waiting for seats or orders to be ready. Hubby went to buy while we stayed in the car. And it took almost 30 minutes for hubby to come back to the car with the takeaway. 

Super hot cheese naan just out from the oven!! 2 packs of cheese naan and we can't helped ourselves to it!! It was super good and tasty when it was warm! So one pack almost gone by the time we reached home!!


RM12 for one cheese naan and look how much cheese topping on the naan bread. 


On another evening I used my air fryer to heat up the other cheese naan. It was still tasty and cheesy, see how long the cheese can stretch! Lol. 

Can you see the cheese in the naan bread?? Now you know how generous they are!! 


7 comments:

Angie's Recipes said...

The naan does look very cheesy and great!

PH said...

Cheese lover will love that cheese naan. They are very generous with the cheese, value for money!

Nux V said...

that's very cheesy, like pizza bread!

suituapui said...

I know this place. Always walked past when I stayed at Harbour View. Never tried, not so popular then.

mun said...

Ah, now I wanna eat cheese naan.

Diana Diane Teo said...

I love this Ceylonese Restaurant in Kuching. I brought my two brothers and husband there and guess what, my brothers finished everything. Both of my brothers have been staying in Kuching for so long but never been there. Now they keep going there - without me. Can't wait to go back Kuching for this again. Their naan really super duper delicious.

Reanaclaire said...

Wow, indeed very cheesy! I think I can try one piece but I must dip into their dhall or curry... yummsss even when I think of it now!