Saturday, October 28, 2023

Snacking on kompia


This Siong Corner Kopitiam is located in Papillon MJC, same row with Jia Hao Cafe. I went there personally twice in the past, before my coffee shop started. Once I had its Sarawak laksa and on my 2nd visit, I took its curry chicken rice. The food was decent enough. 


Just few days ago, we bought some Kompia from the eatery. RM1.80 each. 5 stuffed Kompia, it was really good. Crispy outside and tasty, tender filling. I loved it very much. My Jay liked snacking on them so much, I bought another 5 pieces from the shop for him. 


5 comments:

Angie's Recipes said...

So, a kompia is like a sandwich?

Rose world said...

We called it Foochow bagel.

mun said...

Oh, I would like to try one too. Yummy! 😋

suituapui said...

RM1.80 each? Good grief!!! Here, the last time I bought any, it was just 90 sen each. Sibu baby, sure loves kompia and all the Foochow delights one. LOL!!!

PH said...

I first read about kompia on Arthur Wee's blog. Up till now, no chance to taste it because I can't find kompia over here.