Tuesday, October 24, 2023

Bruises

Earlier last week, I had bruises on my right upper arm. I didn't bother much about it, thought I must have bumped into something, yet I wasn't aware much of. 


So, after few days later, another bruise developed. This time on my left side. And then the other side. Then I started to take notices of the bruises. 


Till Friday, I have 5 bruises in total on both arms (4 on right side) that I told my mil on them. She advised I consult doctor. So I did that last Saturday. Either I carry too heavy stuff or I bump myself or something else, she took blood sample to test that morning. 
 Fingers cross, that it isn't anything serious. 

7 comments:

mun said...

Please be extra careful. Take care. 🙏

Angie's Recipes said...

Fingers crossed! Do let us know when the test result comes back, Rose.

Ezvina said...

Hope everything is ok.

Sherry Go Sharing said...

what result said?

suituapui said...

Oh dear!!! So what was the diagnosis? Eerie...bruises appearing out of nowhere.

Nux V said...

hope nothing is serious there.

sara jack said...

well am also facing this issue but i never care about these burries face primer for oily skin price in pakistan
Collagen Drinkable Shots online in pakistan