Wednesday, July 27, 2022

His pick

After our first visit to this new food court earlier this month, we went there again a week later.


We were pretty early, we were there before 7am but there were few occupied tables.

A 24-hours food court but not all opened in the morning. Hubby went on the round while I seated on a table. He took the liberty to order our breakfast and his pick was from the dim sum stall. 


RM26.50 for the 4 baskets of dim sum. Over all the dim sum was pretty nice. At least we found a good dim sum stall not far from our place now. We had har kaw, pork dumpling and chive dumplings plus the lo mai kai. 


I liked the har kaw and siu mai more while hubby preferred the chive dumplings and lo mai kai. 

Of course we could not finished the glutinous rice so we brought home for consumption later. 

Lotus wrapped glutinous rice 

Worry that both of us will go hungry faster before I cook lunch, hubby tapaoed 2 packs of pork porridge from the porridge stall. RM9 per pack. True enough, I was hungry by 10am, so helped myself to a small bowl of it. 

Pork porridge RM9






6 comments:

suituapui said...

The dim sum sure looks good, the har kao and the siu mai! I have to steer clear of glutinous rice now, all the hidden sugar in the pulut. Your hubby no problem with his blood sugar? I had fish porridge the other day - post in my blog tomorrow.

Nux V said...

i like all these dimsums. My fav is always siu mai.

Angie's Recipes said...

I miss dimsum! They look really good.

PH said...

When I eat dim sum, my favorite is always siew mai and har gao. Also yam puffs hee..hee..

mun said...

I love to eat dim sum. Good that you found this place to have tasty dim sum.

Twilight Man said...

I just ate Dim Sum for lunch today.

So funny. 24 hour food court but not opened in the morning.