Monday, April 25, 2022

Tasted better

Hubby and I went to this food court for breakfast after dropped my car for servicing on a Saturday. 

Not packed, which we liked as the place could be very crowded and long wait on weekends. Maybe it was a long 4-days weekend (with Good Friday as a public holiday and some schools were off on Easter Monday), so the reason for being quiet even though it is almost 9am then. 

I went for the kolo mee stall; ordered my breakfast and takeaway for my mil and kids. 

Seafood noodle for me!! Tasted it's noodle in the past, and I had to admit that the stall has improved much and the noodle has tasted better with time. 


Price was around RM7 or RM8, I forgot the exact price. The noodle texture was just nice for me. Fish slices and peeled prawns were fresh. 

My man went for the beef noodle stall. RM12 for his beef noodle. 

It was alright according to him, he tasted better in other place. 
Our assortment of kueh


Other than kolo mee that we tapaued, we also patronised the kuih stall and bought some kuih and dessert home. 
Guilinggao, taufufa and lek tau suan


5 comments:

Angie's Recipes said...

I love the beef noodle and how I miss guilinggao!

Nux V said...

a variety of desserts! i like taufufa the most!

PH said...

What a nice breakfast and I definitely like having an assortment of kueh to munch while relaxing.

suituapui said...

I also had beef noodles yesterday, RM12.00. Quite all right, not something I would want to spend so much money on on a regular basis.

mun said...

I like the 2 tongsui and guilingao. I can see a lot of pepper powder on the prawns. my spouse like to put a lot of pepper powder too.