Sunday, April 17, 2022

For supper

It was a Saturday night. My mil flew in from Sibu. Hubby and I went to pick her up from the airport. Luckily the plane departed early so reached Kuching way earlier than the expected time. It wasn't 630pm yet but due to rain, the sky was dark. We headed back slowly under the heavy rain to MJC.

Instead of heading straight home, we went to 38 for dinner since my mil didn't have hers yet. Hubby and I also missed our dinner. The kids stayed at home, had their dinner while hubby and I accompanied mil for dinner. 

We seated right in front of this pork burger shop, which was next to 38 Food Court. It has been in business for quite sometime but we never tried the burgers so we decided to buy for the kids' supper that evening. 


Homemade salted fish pork burger, anyone?? Maybe I will try it one day. 


After checking with the kids on what they wanted for supper, we placed our order with the burgers while having our dinner. No customers in the burger shop so our order was done in quick time. 
Chicken burger for Jay RM7

2 burgers and 1 serving of fries for the kids. The comment I got from Jan was her pork burger was tasty. The kids finished up the suppers in no time even though they just had their dinner around 6pm. 

Pork + Egg burger RM8

Fries RM4



8 comments:

Angie's Recipes said...

That burger looks quite tasty!

suituapui said...

Heard of a pork burger shop here, special buns using Golden Churn butter but it opens only at night and I do not go out these days, staying safe at home...plus they have chu-char too (and the prawn noodles is very nice, they say) so I can imagine the place being quite crowded, no, thank you.

PH said...

The burgers look pretty good and very affordable.

mun said...

I would definitely try the Homemade salted fish pork burger. I guess the patty would taste like those steamed minced pork with salted fish dish.

Nux V said...

first time i heard of salted fish burger. Quite innovative!

Nux V said...

*salted fish pork burger

Nancy Chan said...

I wonder how the salted fish pork burger tastes like with cheese.

The Yum List said...

That homemade salted fish pork burger sounds very interesting.