Saturday, December 25, 2021

My dose

It is Christmas Day, so wishing all my blogger friends and readers, "Merry Christmas 2021!!"



No Christmas tree set up this year for us at home. Lazy to take the tree out from the box in the storeroom, so like last year, we could only look and appreciate other trees instead. Lol. This tree was displayed in our residence clubhouse. I thought it was Christmassy enough to heighten up the festive mood around the neighbourhood.

Hubby took 2 weeks of leave. Not that we are going any where, but a time to relax and spend family time together.

It was 13 December, a Monday. Both hubby and I woke up before 6am. Our bodies have get used to waking up early even though it is school holiday. Since we were up, we decided to venture further for breakfast. 


We went to this food centre in Bormill. It was a working day, so few tables were occupied eventhough it was only around 630am. Hubby had his usual, that was the mixed pork soup and noodle. 


As for me, I got my dose of Sarawak laksa. Tasted it in my previous visit and I thought it was good. So, a reorder for me.

However on our last visit, there wasn't a freezer of Jakar Siu mai then. This round, a freezer was placed right next to the kueh stall. Yes, Jakar produces were available here!!


Of course we bought few frozen stuff home. Now we know where to buy them in Kuching. Price wise, definitely slightly more expensive but considering the distance and convenience, it is alright when we feel like eating them.


And 13 December, it also marked the day I received my booster dose. It was my 2nd appointment set by MySejahtera app. First appointment was in November but I cancelled it as I was unable to go and the centre was too far and unfamiliar to me.  Surprised that I received my 2nd appointment that fast. This time, I confirmed my appointment in Timberland Medical Centre.

Hubby was around, so he brought me to the medical centre in the afternoon. 4pm appointment but I was there around 3.30pm. It took me sometime to ask around for the correct clinic as there was so many clinics/suites in the new Block B. 


However once I arrived and registered at the clinic, I had my jab in a quick time. I left the building before 4pm. Option of Sinovac or Pfizer offered by Timberland, and I chose the latter for my booster.  

I felt itchiness, sore and sting on my jab part on the left arm the next day.  Swollen with red patch as night fallen and it stayed for few days before it gone. On and off, I could felt the itchiness. Hubby told me it was normal reaction as body react to the vaccine and creating antibody and immunity. Anyway, glad that I took my booster and did my part in keeping safe.


7 comments:

suituapui said...

Thank you and wishing the same to you and all your loved ones too. Joy to the world!

Yes, they do have some pretty good products from Jakar, worth buying. We do that often as well.

Angie's Recipes said...

Merry X'mas to you too, Rose. Enjoy your family time!

PH said...

So fast you got your third dose already! I am still waiting for mine. Here's wishing you and all at home a very Merry and Blessed Christmas!

Nux V said...

Merry Christmas to u and family! yes, get the third dose to protect yourself and others. I'm still waiting for mine!

The Yum List said...

Merry Christmas!
Waiting for my booster.

mun said...

Merry Christmas! May you and your family enjoy this year end festive season. Congrats for getting your booster! Agreed that with the convenience, it is ok to pay a bit more for the frozen food. Ah, your Sarawak laksa looks good, especially the prawns. Let me think where I can get some to eat.

Jennifer Davison said...


I can't believe that this man is so real, how can I thank you enough, I can't fail to testify about the good things you have been doing for me and now you still went ahead and do same for my friend, please everyone if you have anything disturbing you please your solution is hear with Dr.osupalagba the great spiritualist who can solve any problem in a twinkle of an eye. No matter the problems, whether spiritual problem, you want to get your ex back, promotion in your workplace, spiritual cleansing, fruit of the womb, mental illnesses, protection for gun, protection for cutlass, protection for bottle, protection for snake and scorpion bites and cure. Are you a victim of any of the above listed setbacks, you can contact Dr.osupalagbavia Email: osupalagba.temple@gmail.com


Call/WhatsApp +2347051667586