Friday, February 19, 2021

One of the few

Last Wednesday, hubby and I went to Desa Wira market to get our meat and vegetable supplies for the Lunar New Year. 

As expected, this small neigbourhood commercial centre cum wet market was packed with people. Even the coffee shops were quite full. 

After a quick buying, we picked up this place out of few coffee shops around for breakfast. I settled for a bowl of kolo mee hoon from this Thong Shun Kolo Mee shop. Old-school taste, just alright for me. 


Meanwhile my man ordered kueh chap cheng from the next door coffee shop, Mui Tat Economy Shop. RM8 for this lovely kueh chap cheng. Mild in taste just like how we liked it. 

For the kids, we tapau the kolo mee from Thong Shun. By the time we got home, the kids were still sleeping. As expected, it was school holiday for them so they did not need to get up so early. 


 

9 comments:

suituapui said...

Packed with people? Quite full? I would go elsewhere right away...or I would tapao and take home to eat together with the kids.

Nux V said...

wow...everyone is coming out for dine-in with the dine-in regulation being relaxed. Hopefully there will be no spike of cases. The kolo mee and kueh chap are hard to find in KL. Long time didn't have these.

Reanaclaire said...

Yes, it is like releasing on parole.. hahaha... i am used to buying home to eat or online delivery..

Iwona said...

Yummy food :)

Libby said...

Been quite a while since I last had Kueh Chap.

mun said...

Wow, both of you dare to dine in. Guess the mysejahtera app shows very little case around the area that's why. Lolo Mee can get here at coffee shop but kueh chap is difficult to find.

PH said...

It is so nice to dine-in again but I have yet to do that. LOL! I am looking forwards to eating out again.

Martyna said...

Very delicious food :)

Jennifer Davison said...

I can't believe that this man is so real, how can I thank you enough, I can't fail to testify about the good things you have been doing for me and now you still went ahead and do same for my friend, please everyone if you have anything disturbing you please your solution is hear with Dr.osupalagba the great spiritualist who can solve any problem in a twinkle of an eye. No matter the problems, whether spiritual problem, you want to get your ex back, promotion in your workplace, spiritual cleansing, fruit of the womb, mental illnesses, protection for gun, protection for cutlass, protection for bottle, protection for snake and scorpion bites and cure. Are you a victim of any of the above listed setbacks, you can contact Dr.osupalagbavia Email: osupalagba.temple@gmail.com


Call/WhatsApp +2347051667586