Friday, February 5, 2021

More of it

We have been eating in more often now, with the spike in cases over here.  Now that we have the list of places that the patients visited, it is a lot easy to detect which affected areas and places.  End of last month, my area here alone have more than 5 places closed down due to the cases (mostly coffee shops patronized by patients). 

So as precaution, we did not go out to have breakfast for past couple of weeks. Other than me cooking 3 meals a day, some day I would prefer to order food delivery.  Not that I wanted to, but no choice as my hands were full with school works and other chores. So when I was busy or cannot think of what to have cook for lunch, I would opted for food delivery.

One of these days was a Tuesday. I saw that I have never tried out this shop before in the FoodPanda app. Chicken rice/lok bak rice from 3iC Food Station in Jalan Tun Ahmad Zaidi Adruce.


I ordered extra rice for both steamed chicken rice.  2 packs of steamed chicken rice for the 3 kids to share around was more than enough. RM11.73 inclusive of the extra rice for the steamed chicken rice.


As for yours truly, I had this steamed chicken and braised three layer pork with braised egg rice for RM12.46. Sounded good, right?  Taste-wise, it was alright.  Nothing to shout about.  Just nice to fill up our tummies.


I guess we would have more of food delivery with the current situation.  Stay safely at home, less going out unless necessary.






8 comments:

Nux V said...

I like chicken rice, braised pork/egg rice too....Yours look yummy!

Reanaclaire said...

I thought of ordering steamed chicken yesterday... but on second thoughts, I opted to cook vegetables instead.. Maybe tomorrow I will order steamed chicken.. hahaha..

suituapui said...

My missus cooks the best chicken rice so we never go and buy or order from outside. The only thing is we have to wait till she is in the mood and then we'll get to eat. LOL!!!

mun said...

Nowadays I don't know why cannot stand the smell of chicken and pork so I just nibbled a bit if need to. Else just eat vegetables. Please stay at home as much as possible. Stay safe!

PH said...

I do the same. When I have lots of things to do at home, I just order food. So convenient. No stress!

Diana said...

These few days have been so hot till I am so lazy to cook. Keep leaving my 1 hp aircon on whole day.. so been ordering my food and have it delivered.

Libby said...

The steamed chicken and three layer pork rice look good though.

Jennifer Davison said...

I can't believe that this man is so real, how can I thank you enough, I can't fail to testify about the good things you have been doing for me and now you still went ahead and do same for my friend, please everyone if you have anything disturbing you please your solution is hear with Dr.osupalagba the great spiritualist who can solve any problem in a twinkle of an eye. No matter the problems, whether spiritual problem, you want to get your ex back, promotion in your workplace, spiritual cleansing, fruit of the womb, mental illnesses, protection for gun, protection for cutlass, protection for bottle, protection for snake and scorpion bites and cure. Are you a victim of any of the above listed setbacks, you can contact Dr.osupalagbavia Email: osupalagba.temple@gmail.com


Call/WhatsApp +2347051667586