Tuesday, January 19, 2021

On the first

 It was New Year day. The first day of 2021.

No countdown on the eve but the kids stayed pretty late to play online games and waited for the dad to come home. The dad forgot his house key so someone needed to open the door for him. Jamie and I slept early that night but woke up by the fireworks and firecrackers during the midnight. 

The next morning, we had our breakfast at our favourite coffee shop, Y. Y. Cafe. Then around 10 am, hubby and I went to Aeon Mall for a quick shopping and membership renewal. So we bought food from the supermarket for lunch. 

Our New Year lunch has been colourful and in variety as each has their preferred food. 


I bought this ayam golek for RM20.48. We tasted it before and we liked it better than its previous teriyaki and pepper roasted chicken. This chicken was more moist and fit our tastebuds. 


RM12 for both pizza since Jan and Jay love pizza. One is pepperoni while another is meatball flavour. 

Hubby always tried to go healthy version so he picked up this variety sushi for RM15.90. Mostly went into the kids' mouths as expected so his backup lunch was this saba and chicken karaage rice (RM8.90).


I picked up this okonomiyaki with takoyaki set (RM9.90).  I like takoyaki. 


Wgen at home, I just heated up the food in microwave, chopped the chicken and cooked some white rice; and lunch was ready!


And not forgetting the cucur sayur and cucur pisang that we bought at Y. Y. Cafe when we had our breakfast earlier. 

And that was our lunch on the first day of the year!


7 comments:

suituapui said...

So cheap the chicken, only RM20!!! Here, over RM30, duck even more expensive and not nice.

Nux V said...

oh wow...such a variety of food! like a mini house party! I like both okonomiyaki and takoyaki, but I don't see combo as such in AEON supermarket...

mun said...

I like having a variety of food like that. So satisfying! 😋😋

Reanaclaire said...

Now I feel like going out to buy more snacks and put in the house... sometimes during the evening I feel like eating this and that but they are not available in the house.. .hahaha...

Nancy Chan said...

Long time haven't eaten pizza. I love cucur sayur.

Libby said...

Wow so much delicious food on the first day of 2021.

Jennifer Davison said...

I can't believe that this man is so real, how can I thank you enough, I can't fail to testify about the good things you have been doing for me and now you still went ahead and do same for my friend, please everyone if you have anything disturbing you please your solution is hear with Dr.osupalagba the great spiritualist who can solve any problem in a twinkle of an eye. No matter the problems, whether spiritual problem, you want to get your ex back, promotion in your workplace, spiritual cleansing, fruit of the womb, mental illnesses, protection for gun, protection for cutlass, protection for bottle, protection for snake and scorpion bites and cure. Are you a victim of any of the above listed setbacks, you can contact Dr.osupalagbavia Email: osupalagba.temple@gmail.com


Call/WhatsApp +2347051667586