Saturday, December 5, 2020

Not wrapped in

Oh yes, we were back to the same Malay stall. In a short time, it has become our favourite Malay stall. 

On one visit to this Malay food stall I tried its Nasi Goreng Pattaya.


RM7 for this Nasi Goreng Pattaya. Long time I didn't have it. I could not remember the last time I had this fried rice. 

What makes it different from other fried rice is the fried rice is wrapped or covered in a thin fried egg or omelette. Mine was not wrapped in an omelette. Nevertheless, overall it was nice. 


The fried rice emitted the heat and fragrance when I cut the omelette up. Tasty and fragrant fried rice. I enjoyed it very much. 


She also served the fried rice with her homemade sambal and a bowl of side soup. The sambal was pretty salty so I hardly used it since the fried rice was good enough. 


And I was full to the brim after finished up the fried rice... Burp! 😁 


7 comments:

suituapui said...

Gimmick! Anything pattaya is just that thing wrapped in an omelette. Yours wasn't? Scrimping on the egg perhaps?

mun said...

Reading your post makes me want to eat Nasi pattaya. So long I didn't eat it. More than ten years probably. The fried rice with home made sambal looks like glutinous rice.

Nux V said...

u reminded me of nasi goreng pattaya...It has been ages since I last had it! i think around 2 - 3 years already.

PH said...

Quite tricky to wrap the rice in the omelette.The Japanese have something similar, they call Omurice.

Libby said...

The portion looks big, no wonder you are full to the brim, lol.

Twilight Man said...

Aha! I used to make all these wrapped dishes well as they are typical Thai styled. My Thai mother taught me.

Jennifer Davison said...


I can't believe that this man is so real, how can I thank you enough, I can't fail to testify about the good things you have been doing for me and now you still went ahead and do same for my friend, please everyone if you have anything disturbing you please your solution is hear with Dr.osupalagba the great spiritualist who can solve any problem in a twinkle of an eye. No matter the problems, whether spiritual problem, you want to get your ex back, promotion in your workplace, spiritual cleansing, fruit of the womb, mental illnesses, protection for gun, protection for cutlass, protection for bottle, protection for snake and scorpion bites and cure. Are you a victim of any of the above listed setbacks, you can contact Dr.osupalagbavia Email: osupalagba.temple@gmail.com


Call/WhatsApp +2347051667586