Sunday, October 27, 2019

Another breakfast date

It was a weekday and as usual, I sent my man to work since his car was still not ready.

2 older kids were at home, still in their beds as it was a Deepavali holiday. Jamie had school as usual and he can't escape as it was his assessment test day that morning.

It was 8am when we reached Blossom Cafe. It was early so I had a breakfast date with my man.


I had the usual Sarawak laksa. A good and satisfying bowl of Sarawak laksa.


My man had the handmade noodle with a side bowl of laksa gravy. Handmade noodle, not my cup of tea. Don't ask me why, I never enjoy handmade noodle. 

I also bought 2 packs of kolo mee for the kids at home before I bid my hubby goodbye. 

5 comments:

mun said...

I suspect you don't like handmade noodles because they are solid, heavy and dense. I like your Sarawak laksa, especially so many prawns.

suituapui said...

The sambal belacan caught my attention!

The Yum List said...

I think it is lovely to have a breakfast date.

PH said...

It's so nice to have breakfast together :)

Libby said...

Never had the chance to try sarawak laksa.