Wednesday, April 5, 2017

Do it right

The last time I made this grilled pork belly was a couple of years ago. I tried with oven on 1st attempt and then tasted with flip pan. 

This time I tried with my electric oven. Last week, I finally did it. And I were pleased with the end product.

The skin was chewy while the meat was tender with the fat in between.



Instead of leaving it like this, I heated up and poured the remaining marinade onto them. More flavourful and moist.



I am going to do it right from now onward. This recipe with my electric oven.

For recipe, click this link.


9 comments:

mun said...

wow! congrats! looks delicious!

suituapui said...

It sure looks good!

Unknown said...

Thumbs Up

PH said...

Oh wow! Your grilled pork belly looks so delicious!

Somewhere in Singapore said...

Looks good...

Reanaclaire said...

Looks juicy and nice, Rose! Yes, gonna try this one day!

Sharon D. said...

Awesomeness ... serious drool-worthy stuff. The marinade must be heavenly!

Libby said...

Congrats on your success

Nancy Chan said...

Yummy! Best eaten with warm rice with the gravy.