Friday, September 13, 2013

My September boy

Hi guys!!  A little update before I disappear from the blogging world for the next few weeks.




Introducing my Baby No 3, Little Virgo Boy! Another Virgo boy.  And this little Virgo brought luck to us. Hubby won 2 numbers in Magnum on Wednesday. One is the birthdate and another is my car plate number. Our lucky baby. *wink*

Now I have 2 Virgo boys and plus me, 3 Virgos in the house.  *wink* Born on 11 September 2013 at 4.24pm, weighing 3.2kg. He looks exactly like the brother. I went for epidural (half body) this time. And daddy went into operation for first time to witness his baby been delivered. He was daring to go this time. And video the process too. Proud of you,hubby. 

Discharged this afternoon and now we are resting at home.



My 2 elder kids are staying with my SIL for a month while I am in my confinement, so I do not have to worry so much about their welfare.  Meantime, I am going to spend some bonding time with my new baby boy.  Oh boy, all the baby blues are coming back to me now. 

9 comments:

Hayley said...

Congrats on the newborn!

Rest well now.

Sharon D. said...

Congrats on your new little bundle!

ykristen said...

Congrats and have fun being the boss this month.

Libby said...

Congrats Mummy Rose and he is really a lucky boy! Rest well and take care.

Willie a.k.a Reptoz said...

Congrats on your new born baby.

mun said...

Congrats! congrats! Such a lucky baby. I am also born on this date, hehehe but I did not go buy 4 digits. :(

Mummy Gwen said...

Congrats to your new bundle of joy! He is so cute. Enjoy your confinement.

Agnes CF Lee said...

Congrats to you & your family.

Coffee Girl said...

Handsome boy! Congratulations Rose!