Thursday, July 18, 2013

What I need now...

Is new bra and a hair cut!!!  *wink*

Find that my bra cannot fit me comfortable anymore. And my tummy is getting bigger every day till I feel my breasts are smaller.  Or maybe because my tummy and breasts are same level now that I look round all over in front.  Lol! 

And I need to trim my hair since the last time I have a hair cut is early January.  About time to get a trim before I go for my confinement. 

There are 2 pregnant ladies that I met in Sibu, who about the same due date as mine.  Both are bigger than mine!  Both looks so huge that they look like they are going to due soon!!!


I had this veggie fritters for breakfast this morning. It has a bit of squid in it too.  I love this fritters so much that I can have it twice a week. Cannot eat too much because not so healthy. But the crunchiness and tasty filling cannot keep me away from tapau-ing RM1 (4pcs) from next door coffee shop. I think I am starting to have some food craving especially salty food.

School exam is next week.  My girl must be stressed as me, but she has been to tuition for a week and she has been given revision and mock tests throughout the week.  Luckily she passed in all the tests in the tuition centre.  A way to prepare her for the coming exam.  Soon the kids will be having their school holiday.....I cannot wait for that to come.  Lol!



9 comments:

Small Kucing said...

so fast have exam....oh no....another stressful week for you

Willie a.k.a Reptoz said...

You're pregnant? Oh wow! That's a good news!

Hayley said...

Getting near to your EDD huh? Hehe, remember to take good care oo!

Unknown said...

Hmm smaller than the other two pregnant ladies? Is ok one.. no worry. As long as you eat healthy and take good care of yourself k.

mun said...

Do try to relax. Your girl will do fine in her exam as she did for her tuition tests.

suituapui said...

Fritters look good - I wonder which shop they are from. The other two ladies probably eating for two and staying inactive, scared of a miscarriage - some people here still believe that...so they end up overweight. Hard to deliver if baby too big...and mother overweight.

mNhL said...

ahh....pregnancy will makes u craved for food...Just eat a little bit will be fine :) I love fried food too!

wenn said...

yes, do get a comfortable bra..

Coffee Girl said...

wow, u sound excited abt the upcoming baby! soooo excited too! did u take pics with ur round tummy, like documenting it?