Monday, July 8, 2013

Our Saturday breakfast in town

We went to a Muslim cafe opposite Wisma Sanyan for breakfast last Saturday.  Hubby wanted to eat Mee Sapi so he brought us to this cafe.  We woke up early on Saturday and decided to drive to the city centre for food and then pay hubby's grandparents a visit and going to bookstore.

This corner coffee shop was packed although it rained on Saturday and we managed to find a table among the crowds.  Hubby and my boy ate Mee Sapi while me and my girl had roti telur.




We also order 2 pieces of yue cha kueh while waiting for our food.  Big yue tiaw, but to my surprise, it was very yummy.  Usually the one that I had in Kuching is very oily but this yue tiaw is not that oily at all.  By the time my roti telur arrived, I were already half full from the yue tiaw. 

I like its warm teh tarik.  Will go there again as there were other Muslim food that I would like to try.  :)

7 comments:

Small Kucing said...

Senayan quite big hor. Went there last time but too full to eat anything coz STP stuffed us full of food

mun said...

I did not know of any Muslim cafe that serves yue cha kueh. So unique!

Blackswan said...

I'm new to Mee Sapi. Is it minced pork noodles? I like my noodles dry too.

suituapui said...

Ah Ho? No, thank you...

Rose world said...

It is beef noodle.

Ezvina said...

No kampua?

Libby said...

I love you cha kueh and when it dips in black coffee and eat, sedap! I love teh tarik too!