Wednesday, July 24, 2013

As we settle in

Phew!  It has been almost a month we moved in.  I am trying to clean and unpack in between my free times while juggling around the road, driving my kids to schools and tuition centre.  Finally most of the stuff have been unpacked and our room looks more organised.

My 2 boys of the house (hubby and Jay) are down with sickness; flu and cough.  On Sunday night, my Jay was down with fever, so he has been resting at home for 2 days.  Luckily today he did not complained on going to school after 2 days of absenteism.  Hubby took MC yesterday as he has severe flu.  So yesterday both boys are resting at home, and I have to take care of both, while picking and sending my eldest to school and tuition.

This week is her exam week.  Hopefully she would be doing fine in her exam!!

5 comments:

Hayley said...

Speedy recovery to your kids!

suituapui said...

Oh dear! Oh dear!!! Hope all are well now. Btw, I had very good kacang ma at that Sg Merah Food Court this morning - very nice, like the ones we would cook at home. Check it out!

mun said...

All the best to your daughter!

Ezvina said...

Busy life in Sibu huh..

Mummy Gwen said...

Hope the boys are ok now. Do take care of yourself ya.