Saturday, July 7, 2012

Made up my mind

At this point of time, I have made up my mind to pursue the thing that I always wanted to be.  I know it is going to be hard and will take a lot of effort and times, but I know when I get down to it, everything will be alright. 

Hubby is supportive of my decision and I know that we are going to get through it together.  It has been my dream all this time and I know I can be a better person by pursuing my dream. 

Give me 6 months time. It will come true.  Just the matter of time only. Sooner or later.

4 comments:

Ezvina said...

Sometimes really going on these few days huh?! I dont know what it is but i wish you all the best and i admire your determination.

wenn said...

further studies?

Merryn said...

All the best in your journey!

Yannie said...

Best of luck, just do it, if you think you will be happier.