Sunday, September 25, 2011

Sisterly meeting

I have few good friends from previous company. We are no longer working there and we ended up as ladies of leisure (more or less). Once a while we tried to find times to meet up. May it be breakfast or lunch, we try to get together once a week or at least twice a month. You can see we grew close since the old days when we were in same company that we feel like we are sisters. I find it is good get-away time as I hardly have time to meet up with old friends. Most of my days I am stuck in the shop or busy with family matters. And when we did meet up, we talk like no body business. Sometimes I feel other people from other tables are looking at us. Must be we talking or laughing too loud. You know girls. When we meet up, we love to gossip!

4 comments:

Ezvina said...

great to have close friends like that.

Rose world said...

At my age, we tend to value friends more. Hard to find true and good friends.

Mummy Gwen said...

Good friends are hard to find.

suituapui said...

Life's like that - people meet and part. Some keep in touch, some don't. Some may meet again...but whatever it is, life goes on. Make new friends, keep the old - one is silver, the other is gold.